Measures of the Municipality of Plovdiv in order to limit the spread of COVID-19
The Municipality of Plovdiv is taking additional anti-epidemic measures in order to limit the spread of COVID - 19. The measures have been discussed and adopted by the Municipal Crisis Staff and are as follows:
• Outdoor and indoor events will be held with occupancy of up to 30% of their total capacity, observing a physical distance of 1.5 m. and all anti-epidemic measures introduced by the last order of the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev.
• According to the instructions of the Chief State Health Inspector for the period 10 - 12 July 2020, it is allowed to hold pre-organized weddings, baptisms and other group celebrations, after prior permission issued by the Regional Crisis Staff.
• The directors of kindergartens and nurseries:
- to allow visits only for children who are already enrolled in the respective kindergarten/nursery during the 2019/2020 school year.
- to ensure that children are worked with, as far as possible, in the same group and with the same staff, in order to prevent contact between children from different groups.
- to provide disinfection and ventilation of all premises three times a day.
- If it is possible, many of the activities to be outdoors.
• The directors of the regional museums, CAG, Ancient Plovdiv Municipal Institute, RL “Ivan Vazov” to organize the introduction of anti-epidemic measures in the sites managed by them as follows:
- to allow visitors in compliance with the requirement for physical distance between persons of at least 1.5 m.
- the admission of visitors to the above-mentioned sites should take place only if the persons have a protective face mask or other means covering their nose and mouth.
• I assign the director of ME "Organization and control of transport" to create an organization in public transport to comply with anti-epidemic measures introduced by order of the Minister of Health, including notifying the carriers of increased disinfection of public transport buses.
• The directors of the municipal medical establishments for hospital and pre-hospital care to take timely actions for providing personal protective equipment and disinfectants for the working medical staff.
• The Deputy Mayors of departments “Culture, Archeology and Tourism”, “Sports and Youth Activities”, “Public Order” and the Director of Ancient Plovdiv Municipal Institute to give instructions to the organizers of events in the period 10 - 15 July to ensure control over the observance of the temporary anti-epidemic measures introduced by this order.
• Each event on the territory of the Municipality of Plovdiv should be coordinated with the Regional Crisis Headquarters of the Public Order and Crisis Management Department for the carriying out in advance within 24 hours before its holding.
• The directors of the municipal enterprises, the director of Ancient Plovdiv Municipal Institute, the director of PII, the directors of the regional museums, RL “Ivan Vazov”, CAG, FE “Trakia” and the directors of social services, the mayors of regions to organize the implementation of order of the Minister of Health anti-epidemic measures.
• ME "Cleanliness" to continue on scheduling the disinfection of the streets, pedestrian areas, shelters at bus stops, waste containers and the areas around them.
• The Deputy Mayor for Public Order is assigned to set up an organization for the employees of the Municipal Police Unit to carry out daily inspections of public transport in order to comply with the introduced anti-epidemic measures.
You can find the full text of the order here: https://www.plovdiv.bg/…/uploads/2020/07/Zapoved20oa1275.pdf