Pavliti House (The Blue House)
Georgi Pavliti’s house was built in 1849-1850. It is better known as “The Blue House”. The only mural portrait discovered in Bulgaria – probably of the owner, is preserved in it. The house has an original L-shaped lounge /hayet/ with two separate carved ceilings.
Now it houses the Municipal Foundation Plovdiv 2019. The Foundation was established in 2011 by resolution of the City Council of Plovdiv. Its main objective is the preparation of documents and projects for application and election of Plovdiv as a European Capital of Culture in 2019.