Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
I. Regarding the introduced anti-epidemic measures on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria:
1. Order № RD-01-220 of 08.04.2021 for introduction of anti-epidemic measures on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria (amended and supplemented by Order № RD-01-240 of 16.04.2021, in force until 30.04. 2021)
- The present learning process is resumed for:
a) students from first to fourth gradе and compulsory pre-school groups;
b) students enrolled in special schools for students with sensory disabilities;
c) students from fifth to twelfth grade, in merged classes and in classes that are unique in the respective class of the school;
d) students from fifth to twelfth grade, other than those under letter "c", in compliance with the following schedule:
aa) from 12.04.2021 to 23.04.2021 - the students from 7th, 8th and 10th grade are trained in person;
bb) from 26.04.2021 to 29.04.2021 - students from 5th, 9th and 12th grade are trained in person.
- Outside the schedule under item 1, letter "d", the presence of:
a) examinations in the process of school education in the sense of art. 7, para. 3 of Ordinance № 11 of 2016 for evaluating the learning outcomes of students;
b) individual hours and consultations, individual written or practical tests for ongoing assessment, when it is objectively impossible to conduct them remotely in an electronic environment;
c) individual practical hours and practical hours at an individual workplace in an enterprise or on the territory of the respective school;
d) Olympiads and competitions that cannot be held remotely in an electronic environment.
- The holding of group extracurricular activities and activities of interest and others, organized in school and extracurricular environment, with the exception of those for children up to fourth grade, is suspended.
- The present learning process in the higher schools is terminated, with the exception of conducting:
a) practical classes, trainings and practical examinations of students, postgraduates and doctoral students;
b) semester examinations, which include a practical part and cannot be conducted in an electronic environment, using no more than 30% of the capacity of the room in which they are held, subject to a physical distance of at least 1.5 m; and wearing protective face masks;
c) state exams and diploma theses.
- The present group classes in language centers, educational centers and other training centers and schools organized by legal entities and individuals are suspended. An exception is allowed with regard to the attendance classes for children up to the fourth grade, as well as with regard to the conduct of practical classes, trainings and exams, which cannot be conducted remotely in an electronic environment.
- Visits to children's centers, clubs and others providing organized group services for children are allowed when using no more than 50% of the room capacity and wearing protective face masks by staff.
- Conducting congress-conference events, seminars, competitions, trainings, teambuildings, exhibitions and other public events in person is allowed when using no more than 50% of the capacity of the room in which they are held, subject to physical distance at least of 1.5 m and wearing face masks by all participants.
- The holding of cultural and entertainment events (festivals, cinemas, theaters, circus performances, stage events, concerts, museums, galleries, libraries, classes in dance, creative and musical arts) is allowed using no more than 50% of the capacity of the premises, keeping a physical distance of at least 1.5 m, wearing protective face masks and using only seating (for concerts, festivals, theaters, circus performances and other stage events).
- It is not allowed to organize and hold private gatherings and celebrations (weddings, baptisms, funerals, etc.) with the presence of more than 15 people.
- The holding of sports events with a training and competitive nature in team sports for persons under 18 years of age is suspended. An exception is allowed only for registered athletes to sports federations. Sports competitions for all age groups are held without an audience.
- Visits to fitness centers, gyms and clubs and swimming pools and complexes are allowed using no more than 50% of their capacity and maintaining a physical distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Visits to the independent and adjacent to the accommodation balneotherapy (medical SPA) centers, SPA centers, wellness centers and thalassotherapy centers are allowed when using no more than 50% of their capacity.
- Until 28.04.2021, the visits to discos, bar clubs, piano bars, bars and night bars are suspended. From 29.04.2021 visits to discos, bar clubs, piano bars, bar bars and night bars are allowed when using no more than 50% of their capacity and wearing protective face masks by the staff.
- Visits to restaurants and entertainment establishments within the meaning of Art. 124 of the Tourism Act, other than those under item 14, are allowed when using not more than 50% of their capacity, limited working hours between 6.00 and 23.00 h. and wearing protective masks by the staff.
- Until 15.04.2021 the visits to the gambling halls and casinos are suspended. From 16.04.2021, visits to gambling halls and casinos are allowed when using no more than 50% of their capacity and wearing protective face masks.
- Until 15.04.2021, the visits to the shopping centers (representing one or more buildings in which shops, restaurants and other commercial sites are located) and the shopping malls, is suspended except for the grocery stores, the medical establishments, the pharmacies, drugstores, opticians, pet shops, fitness centers, banks, insurers, postal and courier service providers, payment service providers, telecommunications operators' offices, communications and utility service providers, dry-cleaning services, car repair shops, car washes and service centers under item 13 (using no more than 50% of their capacity) in them. Visits to restaurants and entertainment within the meaning of Art. 124 of the Tourism Act, other than those under item 14, located on the territory of shopping centers are allowed under the conditions of item 15.
- Until 27.04.2021 the group tourist trips with organized transport in the country and abroad and group visits to tourist sites in the country are suspended.
- All natural and legal persons who own or operate commercial, administrative or other sites that provide services to citizens, and whose activities are not suspended by this order, create an organization to control the number of customers in the site, not allowing more than 1 person per 8 sq. m.
- In all markets and bazaars, an organization is created for one-way passing and providing a distance of at least 1.5 m between visitors. Workers and visitors are required to wear a face mask.
- Employers shall organize the work process of employees in remote form (teleworking / home work), where possible, allowing the presence of a maximum of 50% of staff.
- Grocery stores organize their work by not allowing people under the age of 65 in the respective sites between 8.30 and 10.30 h.
- Visits to hospitals are prohibited, with the exception of visits to patients in the terminal stage. The prohibition does not apply to the control bodies in carrying out their control activity.
- In the specialized institutions for providing social services and those for residential-type social services for children and adults, visits are allowed as an exception and at the discretion of the director of the institution in compliance with the introduced anti-epidemic measures and submission of a declaration by the visitor that is not in contact with infectious patients, has no signs of acute respiratory disease and will comply with the anti-epidemic measures introduced on the territory of the institution. The restriction does not apply to the control bodies in carrying out their control activity.
2. Order № RD-01-51 of 26.01.2021 for introduction of anti-epidemic measures on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria (wearing masks, rules for hygiene and disinfection, measures when working with clients, etc.) in force from 29.01. 2021 to 30.04.2021
- The work process of the collective management bodies and the employees should be carried out, if possible, in remote form (home work / remote work) or to establish working hours with variable limits or work in shifts. Employers to approve a schedule for the use of regulated holidays, where applicable, as well as to apply other preventive measures and methods of work, depending on the specifics of the respective work activity, which will provide a better level of protection of workers, in p. h limiting insignificant contacts at work.
- When serving customers directly, requiring a distance of less than 1.5 meters, it is mandatory to use a protective face mask. Exceptionally, customer service without a face mask is allowed when mechanical partitions of glass or other transparent material are provided, allowing wet cleaning or disinfection.
- Persons providing administrative and other services to citizens to use the means of information and communication technologies and, if possible, to provide the relevant services in an electronic environment.
- All persons when in closed public places, including means of transport for public transport, medical and health establishments, pharmacies, opticians, national centers for public health, administrative institutions and other places where they are served or citizens have access to railway stations and bus stations,
airports, metro stations, commercial sites, churches, monasteries, temples, museums, etc., are required to have a protective face mask for single or multiple use, which is used according to the recommendations in the order.
- All persons, when they are in open public places, where there is a crowd of people and inability to observe a physical distance of 1.5 m, are required to have a protective face mask for single or multiple use, which is used according to the recommendations in the order.
- Exceptions to the rules for wearing masks, introduced in the previous two points, are allowed for: customers in restaurants and drinking establishments, when visits to them are allowed; athletes during outdoor and indoor physical activity; the participants in congress-conference events, briefings, press conferences and seminars during a speech (lecture, presentation, etc.) observing a physical distance of 1.5 m from the other participants; the participants (presenters and guests) in TV shows observing a physical distance of 1.5 m from the other participants; children up to 6 years of age.
- The anti-epidemic measure for observance of a physical distance of at least 1.5 m between persons who are not from one family / household is applied to all persons who are in open public places.
II. Regarding the entry into the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria
- A temporary ban has been introduced for the entry into the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria of all persons, regardless of their citizenship, through all borders, by air, sea, rail and road transport. The ban does not apply to Bulgarian citizens, citizens of Member States of the European Union (EU), Schengen countries (including the Republic of San Marino, the Principality of Andorra, the Principality of Monaco and the Vatican City State) and their family members (including persons who are in actual cohabitation with them); citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Commonwealth of Australia, Canada, Georgia, Japan, New Zealand, the Republic of Rwanda, the Republic of Korea, the Kingdom of Thailand, the Republic of Tunisia, the Eastern Republic of Uruguay, the United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, the Republic of Northern Macedonia The Republic of Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, the Republic of Moldova, Israel, the State of Kuwait, the Republic of Belarus and the Republic of Turkey; the persons with the status of permanent or long-term residence on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and the members of their families; persons holding a Bulgarian long-stay visa type "D", as well as persons holding a residence permit in a Member State of the European Union or a Schengen country (including the Republic of San Marino, the Principality of Andorra, the Principality of Monaco and the City State Vatican) and members of their families. The prohibition does not apply to other exceptions specified in the order.
- All persons who are allowed to enter the country are admitted to the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria upon submission of a document showing a negative result from a polymerase chain reaction test to prove COVID-19 conducted up to 72 hours before the entry, considered from the date of the study of the document. The document must contain the names of the person according to the identity document with which he / she is traveling, data about the laboratory that performed the test (name, address or other contact details), date on which the test was performed, written in Latin method (PCR) and negative result (Negative), allowing interpretation of the document. Exceptions to the requirement to present a PCR test have been introduced in the order.
- Bulgarian citizens and persons with the status of permanent or long-term residence on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and their family members who do not present a document showing a negative result from a polymerase chain reaction test prove of COVID-19 conducted up to 72 hours before entering the country shall be quarantined for a period of 10 days in the home or other accommodation where the person has indicated that he will reside, with a prescription issued by the director of the relevant regional health inspectorate or by a deputy director authorized by him. The director of the respective regional health inspectorate may revoke the issued order for quarantine of the persons referred to in this point, upon presentation of a document showing a negative result from a polymerase chain reaction test to prove COVID19 conducted within 24 hours of entry. The prescription shall be revoked within 24 hours of the submission of the document showing a negative result of the polymerase chain reaction test for the detection of COVID-19.
- All persons authorized to enter the country and arriving from countries and territories in Africa shall be quarantined for a period of 10 days at the home or other accommodation where the person has indicated that he or she will reside, with a prescription issued by the director of the respective regional health inspectorate or a deputy director authorized by him. The quarantine of the persons is revoked upon expiration of the term and negative result of a polymerase chain reaction test for the detection of COVID-19 conducted on the 10th day of the quarantine. The result shall be submitted to the director of the regional health inspectorate or to the deputy director authorized by him, who issued the prescription, electronically or through the regional health inspectorate at the place of quarantine.
- Exceptions to the requirement of the previous point are allowed in respect of persons arriving from the Arab Republic of Egypt, the People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, the Republic of Tunisia, the Kingdom of Morocco, the Republic of Mali, the Republic of Niger, the Republic of Chad, the Republic of Sudan, the Republic of Eritrea, Eritrea , Somali Republic, Central African Republic, Gabonese Republic, Republic of the Congo, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Republic of Benin, Togo, Ivory Coast, Republic of Liberia, Republic of Sierra Leone, Republic of Gambia, Senegal, Republic of Burkina Faso, Republic of Burkina Faso, Republic of Burkina Faso The Republic of Guinea-Bissau and the Republic of Madagascar, to which the requirements of paragraphs 5 to 9 of the Order apply.