Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
• Visits to entertainment and gaming halls, discos and bars, indoor commercial areas of restaurants and entertainment - restaurants, fast food restaurants, drinking establishments and cafes, entertainment centers, children's and sports facilities indoors, including those in shopping malls, except for the restaurants in them with open area and separate entrance. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• From 01.06.2020, visits to indoor areas of restaurants, fast food restaurants, drinking establishments, coffee shops, children's and sports facilities indoors, entertainment and playrooms are allowed, including those in shopping malls such as malls, bars, with the exception of discos, piano bar and night bar, according to the instructions in the order of the Minister of Health. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• From 01.06.2020, all extracurricular activities are allowed, including study halls, clubs, children's centers and others. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• It is not allowed to hold mass sports events in open and indoor places (in sports centers, clubs, etc.). Exceptions to the prohibition are allowed for collective and individual sports without competitive nature, without outdoor audiences, for fitness centers and gyms, with the employment of not more than 10 people for group activities, and not more than 1 person per 4 sq.m. area. An exception to the prohibition is allowed for individual indoor sports, without competition, without an audience. Exceptions to the prohibition are allowed for independent swimming complexes and pools, water parks, without allowing the operation of the adjacent commercial sites, until 01.06.2020 (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020).
• From 22.05.2020, the collective sports activities indoors, without a competitive nature, without audience are allowed. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• From 26.05.2020, individual and collective sports activities indoors and outdoors are allowed, without competitive nature, without audience for children up to 18 years of age. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• It is allowed to organize and conduct a preparatory three-week period to restore the training of professional football players and renew the championship for the first and second professional football league in stages, starting from 15.05.2020, and from 05.06.2020 the championship can start for first and second professional leagues, without audience. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• It is allowed to restore the training process for athletes in the Olympic Training Program for 2021 only in the designated specialized sports facilities. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• It is forbidden to hold mass scientific events (conferences, symposia, etc.). (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• Forbidden are also visits from outsiders and visits in hospital care facilities and to specialized institutions for the provision of social services and those for residential-type social services for children and adults. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• A time range is set from 8.30 to 10.30 each day, in which only people at a visible age of 60 (sixty) or over can visit grocery stores and pharmacies. (Order № RD-01-277 of 26 May 2020)
• The anti-epidemic measure for observance of a physical distance of at least 1.5 m. between persons who are not from one family/household to be observed by all persons who are in open public places (including parks, streets, bus stops). (Order RD-01-262 of 14.05.2020). More information about the requirements for organizing the visits in all national parks, nature parks, mountains, etc. and other specialized places with park environment, outside the settlements, on the territory of the municipalities, you can get here.
• A temporary prohibition has been introduced for entering the territory of Republic of Bulgaria of all persons, regardless of their citizenship, through all border crossings, by air, sea, rail and road transport (the prohibition does not apply to Bulgarian citizens, citizens of EU Member States (EU) and Schengen countries (including the Holy Republic of San Marino, the Principality of Andorra, the Principality of Monaco and the Vatican City State), family members of Bulgarian citizens, as well as persons in actual cohabitation with a Bulgarian citizen, persons with the status of permanent, long-term or continuing residence on the territory of Republic of Bulgaria and the members of their families, as well as for other exceptions specified in the order of the Minister of Health (Order №RD - 01-274 of 21.05.2020)