Permanent Exposition Georgi Bozhilov - Slona - City Art Gallery
Skobelev House is a house from the Revival period in Plovdiv, built in 1860. General Mihail Skobelev’s mother, Olga Skobeleva (1823-1880), known for her charity work during the April Uprising and the Liberation War, lived here after the Liberation, until her death. In 2003 here was arranged a permanent exhibition dedicated to the work of renowned Plovdiv’s artist Georgi Bozhilov – Slona (meaning the Elephant) (1935- 2001).
More information about the exposition, the admission and the work hours is available here: http://www.visitplovdiv.com/en/node/9366
- phone: +359 32 635 322; +359 32 622 434
- email: [email protected]
- website: http://galleryplovdiv.com/en/
- Working hours
- How to get there
- 1, "Knyaz Tseretelev" Str.